If you're looking for survival knots or nautical knots then you've gone to the wrong place. But if you're looking to bolster your oeuvre of fancy, beautiful knots, then you've stumbled upon the right video.
A Chinese crown knot, a type of lanyard knot also known as a shamrock knot, consists of a tight square center with any number of loops extending out. This is a beautiful knot to use for a bracelet, a charm, or a necklace. Learn how to tie it by watching this jewelry tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades