In order to create a Key Hole Weave Knot, you will need: rope or twine. Begin by making a loop. Then, make a second loop next to it. Cross the loops, placing one on top of the other. Weave a free end through the loops. Next, weave the other free end through the loop. Pull them both through carefully. Next, you'll need to shape your knot, by making sure that the spacing is even. For a variation, unweave a stitch from either side. There will be a hole at the bottom. Now, weave each side though the gap. Shape it. It is done, when there is a clear hole, and the weaves appear like braids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades