In this tutorial, we learn how to weave a (king) cobra stitch for paracord bracelets. First, take a 10 inch cord, fold it in half, then tie a knot at the end of it. Put this on a holder, then tie another chord on the bottom of it and hold it with your knees for tension. Next, start to weave the other color chord around it by going in and out of the two sides of the first chord. Continue to do this for the entire bracelet, then knot it off at the end to finish. You can add your favorite colors to this, then tie around your wrist to wear it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades