In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a ribbon rose. Users will need approximately 60 cm of 16 mm of satin ribbon. Begin by folding your ribbon in half and then pinch fold the end. Now fold the front half sideways and pinch it in place. Then turn it over and fold the ribbon to the opposite side. Keep folding until there is only about 1 inch of ribbon left. Users should end up with a pile of little folds. Pinch the two ends together and let go of the pile. As you pinch the ends together, pull down only one end to form the shape of a rose. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a ribbon rose to use as a decoration on a present.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades