How to start a square or cube lanyard is demonstrated in this video.There are other videos to demonstrate how to stitch.
Firstly for this what you do is cut two strings of equal length.Both strings may be of same or different colors.Take one of the string and find the middle of that and wrap it around your finger twice.Then take the other string and put it under the two finger wrapped string,and find the middle of that one too.Take the closest side of the second string and put it over one and under one of the first string.Note that you do not have any twists.Next take the far end of the second string and put it over and under the first string.Then you slip the strings off your finger and tug it tightly to the middle.So you are done.Check out other videos to know how to start and end lanyard.Have a nice day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades