In this how to video, you will learn how to do a tornado stitch. This stitch is similar to a quad stitch. However, instead of bringing the strands straight across, you bring them across diagonally. First, bring the purple strand up and to the left and bring the top purple strand down and to the right. Apply this to the yellow strands. Once this is done, bring the left orange strand right and upwards. Bring the right orange strand left and down. Go over and under and repeat. Do the same with the black strand. Once this is done, pull on all the strands to tighten the stitch. Repeat this entire process until you are ready for the finishing stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades