This video is an instructional video on creating and using the right half knot spiral knot tying technique for creating hemp jewelry. The technique creates items like anklets, bracelets, chokers, and necklaces. Also, creator of the video demonstrates every step and procedure for creating the knot spiral. First, tie an overhand knot by crossing the right side of the cord over the left side of the cord. Second, bring the left cording under the right cording to create the second phase of the knot. Afterward, keep repeating the first two steps until every section of the string is tied in knots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades