Like getting your watercolor papers and paints ready before you unravel a Monet-worthy masterpiece for the ages, knitting takes some prepwork that many beginning knitters may forget about. While it may seem that alll you need are two knitting needles and a ball of yarn, skeins of yarn often need to be unwound and then wound back up into a ball of yarn to make them usable.
So to spare your significant other the tedious task of holding your yarn as you wind it up, watch this episode by Interweave for a tutorial on how to wind yarn on a swift.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades