If you're a knitting beginner who wants to challange yourself with an impressive looking project, then you've hit the right how-to video. While there are many different ways you can knit a hat, the method presented in this tutorial is one of the simplest. You can simply vary the yarn color to produce different effects.
In the video, master knitter Eunny Jang will show you how to cast in the round, either with round knitting needles or double pointed needles. Eunny will demonstrate the technique of casting in the round before showing you how to knit the hat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades