This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to tie a sheet bend knot for camping. Take two ropes, make a bite at the end of one rope. Pass the end of the other rope through this bite from underneath and come back through the loop in the second rope and pull it tight. This knot is used to tie two ropes of different sizes together. A variation to this knot is called the double sheet bend. Here you make two loops with the second rope and pass the standing end through both the loops. This makes the knot more secure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades