This video shows us how to do a lanyard cobra stitch. Here are the following steps.
Step 1: First of all take two threads and make a loop of one thread.
Step 2: Now take the other thread and make a loop of it and then pass one end of the thread over the other and pass it through the loop formed and stretch it and then pull over the end.
Step 3: Similarly take the other end and again form the loop and repeat the above step.
Step 4: Now form a chain of the stitch and knot down the last stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades