Are you 90% done with your lace shawl but have no idea how to finish the edges so they look rounded, complete, and not raggedy? Then a tubular cast-on may be just what you need to finish up the hems of your project in a professional manner.
In this tutorial by Interweave, you'll learn how to knit a tubular cast-on with master knitter Eunny Jang. This type of cast-on achieves an invisible edge that suits single rib and double ribbed projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades