A potholder loom is a square-shaped loom that allows you to weave thickly woven fabric, but often if you're not careful you can create gaps in between the yarn. But that problem will be completely solved in this video, in which you'll learn how to bypass the gaps. The result will be a basket weave-type fabric that's thick yet lightweight enough for summer scarves.
You'll be learning this method using tarn, or yarn made out of recycled t-shirts, so your finished creation will look chic as well as be eco-friendly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades