In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a lanyard twisted triangle stitch. Users will need 3 pieces of gimp with the same length. Take all 3 strings and tie a knot at the end. Now separate all 3 strands from each other and select one of the strands to be the top strand. Put the top strand over the second strand and bring the second strand over the third strand. Now run the third strand through the loop of the first strand. Pull on all 3 strands to make the stitch and repeat for the rest of the stitch. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to do a twisted triangle stitch to use in their projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades