In this tutorial, we will learn how to make a simple beaded hemp anklet. Start off by measuring six 34" strands of hemp. Now gather the hemp strands and tie them into a knot at the end, pulling the strands tight. Clip the end into the clipboard and start to tie your hemp strands into a braid. When you reach the bottom, tie a knot and pull tightly. Now, add wooden beads onto your anklet and keep braiding in between these on other anklets. When you are finished, you can give these to friends as family and they will enjoy these for years to come.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades