In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to do a lanyard super cobra stitch. For this you will need two pieces of gimp cord; one piece about 15 times longer than the other. Start the same way as you would with a regular cobra stitch. Make a loop on both the cords and pass the loop on the shorter piece through the loop in the longer piece. Then pass the upper end of the longer cord around the shorter cord and pull it up from under through its own loop. Now pull both ends to make it tight. This is the cobra stitch. Continue with this stitch for a length of about 4 ‚Äì 5 inches on the shorter cord. Now turn the line yard over and make cobra stitches in the opposite direction over the first layer. Once you reach the bottom, flip it over and make a third layer of cobra stitches on top of these two layers. After you reach the bottom, make a knot in each of the longer strands, cut off the extra length and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades