This is the demo of preparing switchback pattern hemp bracelet. Its not a long process. In fact, it takes only 10 minutes to complete. The hardest thing is probably to make sure that each part of it is exactly the same size. Get a long piece of string and fold it into half. Grab the bottom part to make a loop. Before weaving, draw horizontal lines in a paper of 1 inches apart. Keep the paper on a clip board. Keep the loop between the clips. Then, keep one twine on the left side and another on the right side. keep the remaining two vertically. Grab the left one by making the figure of four and same like the right one too. Then tuck it tightly. Then, do the same with opposite side. Repeat the procedure with gaps. And for the end make another knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades