Learn how to make a kissing ball for Christmas with these steps outlined in this video tutorial. A kissing ball is essentially a bunch of pine boughs in the shape of a ball decorated with red ribbon and pine cones that can be used as seasonal decorations. You need to cut the boughs of pine in the desired lengths you want. The longer the boughs, the larger the ball. You will need a florist's Styrofoam ball soaked in water, which will be covered with the pine boughs. Once the ball of pine is formed, you can trim the ball to make the ball uniform. You can then decorate the ball with a red bow along with pine cones. These decorations can be used as a gift to someone else or for your own home, and it can last for several months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades