Six Minute Style host Susan Doherty is on location in Montana at the Nine Mile School house with Kurt Seer who shows how to create a 3 dimensional wreath mobile. He uses birch as his base. You can use any wood you choose. Make a square out of four branches. Knot, tie and twist floral wire at cross sections of the wood frame. Leave a little tail for the decorations. Tie dried rosemary in the wire tail. Tie leaves and greenery around the frame using wire. Not only for Christmas, you can create these for all seasons. Even use it as a picture frame. The more you add, the more interesting it becomes. Keep in mind that it must balance. If you weight it in the center, it will hang nicely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades