Arts and Crafts at Camp Watonka demonstrates how to make an easy dream catcher. Tools for the dream catcher include a ring, wax string, leather strips, pony beads, feathers, scissors and craft glue. First, cut a medium-sized piece of string. Tie a knot on the ring. Wrap the string around the ring two or three times and pinch it. Then, move to a different part of the ring and repeat the technique a few times. Add pony beads and feathers to the project. Glue the leather strips all the way around the ring to complete the dream catcher.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades