Watch this video and teach yourself how to make an easy and cheap clutch wallet using duct tape. The materials required for this are a pair of scissors, a rod, Velcro sticky tacks and duct tapes of different colors and you can use as many colors as you want. Cut out 12 inch strips of duct tape and stick five of them slightly overlapping one over the other. Then stick five more of the duct tape strips as in the above procedure so that the sticky sides of the two layers will be stuck together. Trim off the sides where the sticky tapes are visible. Fold the layer little over half way and stick the sides so that you get a closed pouch. The Velcro can be stuck so that the clutch stays closed. You can personalize your clutch with decorations. Your duct tape clutch wallet is now ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades