In this video, lbedrick shows us how to make an easy hemp bracelet. First get some hemp and two beads. You will need one small bead for the end knot and whatever bead you want for the middle. Cut two pieces of hemp about 40 inches each and bend them in the middle. Where you bend the two pieces, tie a knot. Separate the two end pieces, then fold the right string over the base string, but under the left string. Fold the left string under the base strand, through the right loop, up and over, then tighten. Don't forget to put the smaller bead in the middle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades