Watch this instructional weaving video to begin weaving on an inkle loom. Inkle weaving is a type of weaving where the weave is created by manually raising or lowering the warp yarns on a loom known as an inkle loom. Inkle weaving was brought to the United States in the 1930s. We know that the inkle loom predates the Shakespearian era, due to a reference to the inkle loom in Love's Labour's Lost. Inkle weaving is usually used for narrow work such as trims, straps and belts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades