Watch this instructional video series to begin making several variations of finger loop braids. Finger loop braids are braids woven using loops of string on your fingers. Finger loop braiding reached a high point in Medieval Europe and England between 1200 and 1600 CE. Finger loop braids have a multitude of uses. They can fasten objects together, lace bodices, trim sleeves, close purses and hold wax seals to parchment. Modern uses include drawstrings for pants, hair ties, shoelaces, and friendship bracelets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades